Wednesday 4 May 2011

Dear readers (update)

Lately I've not been posting.  The reason is that I was in Berlin for the Easter Triduum and in the Easter week was in the Barycz valley landscape park.  I am also in the process of moving flats and it will take time to sort out an internet connection there.

Rest assured, dear reader, that I am still scheming and plotting on your behalf and am already thinking of what to write in articles.  As promised, a look at the work of Bożena Umińska-Keff shall appear, as well as an article showing my enthusiasm about the aforementioned Barycz valley landscape park (with tales of white-tailed eagles, spotted redshanks, yellowhammers, a black stork and a red backed shrike, among others).

A brief look at the former Germany-Polish border (now the Lower Silesian-Greater Poland border) complete with photos of what is there now (complete with a view visual memories of the effects of WWII) shall also appear.

Otherwise, I hope the weather where you are is better than here (we have had snow here in temperatures of 3 degrees celcius).

Pozdrawiam

No comments:

Post a Comment