'Be better at your life', I just typed.
Quite a claim, isn't it?
It's a useful summary of my aims, though. As a trainer I work with various topics and see how they benefit people.
Do you know one way you can be better at your life right now? Simply, take a moment right now. Be aware of your breathing. Are you breathing slowly, or quickly; deeply or shallowly? Does your breathing make you feel calm, or energised? Perhaps you should change the way you breathe. You have the power to alter how you breath. Perhaps you'll be more aware of your surroundings, or yourself. Perhaps you'll be more relaxed, more centred.
This is basic stuff.
Just one little thing can help you. The people who attend my workshops learn other new things that can help them:
- Personality: Becoming more aware of their own wants and needs regarding their connection with themselves, work and others.
- Communication training: Picking up tips for helping you to understand others better, and others to understand you better.
- Singing lessons: Being confident enough to sing, whether by yourself or with or in front of others; and picking up tips in how to present yourself while speaking in front of others.
- Conflict management: Developing strategies for dealing conflict.
- English language: Practicing your English, or having your texts proof-read.
- Time management: Making the most of your time of your life.
- Intercultural training: Reflecting on contact with people from different countries, for work or private life.
I think that counts as bettering one's life, don't you?
Just breeeeeeeaaaaath, take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late. These workshops could be just what you want.
There is more information about the workshops in the links you see on the right.